• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    ATLAS Is the game just unplayable now?

    ATLAS Is the game just unplayable now?


    Is the game just unplayable now?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a year or two but decided to get back into it. I spawned in on a freeport and did the basics to get started gathered materials and ran to the dock and built a slop.

    I got on my ship and went in my inventory and within seconds my ship without warning sank.

    Confused I built another dropped my inventory first to see if it had been a weight thing. Same thing happened, my ship without warning sank.

    I built a third and tried to sail off instantly, a few feet out and i sink with no warning..

    What happened to this game?

    submitted by /u/Choice_Ear_6654
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have a solution?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    My buddies and I were playing on a hosted server, with myself as the host. We tried to take on a pirate group and bc we have the difficulty maxed got laid out. Now we have a bed on a ship and a bed on the island itself. We have had to respawn at the island one before. (Level 962 Alpha Lion) But this time with all of us dying to the pirates it forced us to respawn at the starter island all over again. This is infuriating and ridiculous. What was the point of the beds in the first place? Already 2 of my players have rage quit as we had gotten quite far and just one incident screwed us over.

    submitted by /u/UnderstandingCold350
    [link] [comments]

    Are monstrous blue whales aggressive?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Are monstrous blue whales aggressive or the monstrous gentle whale as some people. May call them😊

    submitted by /u/Squintz01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment