• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 28, 2019

    Atlas Not new player looking to set up solo in a temperate region.

    Atlas Not new player looking to set up solo in a temperate region.


    Not new player looking to set up solo in a temperate region.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 03:27 PM PST

    As the title indicates, I am currently in a company that is a little wishy washy with decisions. I want to head out on my lonesome. I am on Kracken Maw and would like to be a part of a big alliance within a temperate region. All I ask is that I can have a couple of claims and be invited to the alliance.

    Let me know if there is anything available.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Fishstickles1
    [link] [comments]

    Npcs

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Hi I put my npcs on swivel guns at my base but when I set them to aggressive they hop off and start punching shit. Can anyone tell e what to set them at I have the guns set on survivors or tame creatures.

    submitted by /u/nesman341
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment