• Breaking News

    Monday, May 6, 2019

    ATLAS This Contributes To The Game In No Way Whatsoever...

    ATLAS This Contributes To The Game In No Way Whatsoever...


    This Contributes To The Game In No Way Whatsoever...

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    It's ok for BattleEye to name a Country but Atlas players can't or post is deleted.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    The Devs should actively ban more cheaters, and possibly create a better ingame reporting system for such things.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    I know this is obvious but if they enjoy earning more money for their game the more people they ban for cheating means they will probably just buy the game again and thus make more money from banning those who deserve it. Work on the anti cheat system would not only help grow the community and the state of fair play but also increase sales. Who doesn't like more money Devs?

    submitted by /u/Nodfire
    [link] [comments]

    Rework the Bull?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    With the latest Captains Log, and the introduction of the new storage for the cargo cart. Why cant we have the bull actually be useful and use the cart to? Possibly make it a beast of burden, giving it a special buff in being able to carry more weight when it has the storage box over the horse or bear?

    submitted by /u/Kiwiness91
    [link] [comments]

    Got Raided And Lost All Ships, Thank You For Getting My Friends More Active In Game.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Got hit hard, lost all the ships in our harbor, multiple brigs and schooners. And its about damn time. My company was getting lazy and weren't around as much. Now they're motivated, pumped out more brigs and schooners in 2 days than all the time before. We've got a dedicated crafter with over 360% int crafting us all war gear. We're back and we're coming for you.

    submitted by /u/YouNeverReallyKnow2
    [link] [comments]

    That lasted a long time. Guess who's back?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Where did all the whales go?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Been sailing for 5 hours and cant find a single whale...

    submitted by /u/mccurley44
    [link] [comments]

    Resources that don't belong appearing in our flag

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Hello since we have claimed an island weird items have been appearing in our flag that don't spawn on our island such as hemp and parsley. does anyone if these things spawn on polar islands? we have looked everywhere and cant find any, we were under the impression that polar regions don't have any fiber or any type of bushes. is something else causing it to spawn in our flag or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Thepirateman121212
    [link] [comments]

    High Level SOTD spawn Issues

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    This post mainly concerns official PVP since BP boats don't really matter as much in PVE. But this is a major issue that doesn't get talked about enough. The high level SOTD that are lvl 40+ and only spawn in the Golden Age grids have a extremely low respawn rate. At this point the only time you can go farm them for BPs is after a server restart. If you go at any other time you could drive in circles for hours and only find 1 or 2, if not 0. Every decent size company that wants to advance with good ships needs to get these Legendary / Mythical BPs and at the moment this is the only way to acquire them. Also these high lvl SOTD are the best way to level ships at the moment since ship XP has been extremely nerfed since pre-wipe. Here are 3 solutions I think could help fix the issue. I understand it's not a game breaking issue but would be nice if they did something about it.

    1. Simple solution would be to just increase the rate that this ships respawn in the Golden Age grids
    2. Let lvl 40+ SOTD spawn in all regions.
    3. Give players more then 1 way of farming Ship BPs (Fishing, New kind of treasure maps ect..)
    submitted by /u/Teddy332
    [link] [comments]

    Love the Cargo Boxes, But PLEASE

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Why is the default key used to call the emergency ship ladder the same key that pulls NPC's off cannons/sails? This is the biggest quality of life issue that's been around since day one IMO. How many NPC's must be thrown into the ocean and eaten by the newly OP sharks before we fix it? :(

    submitted by /u/pacifist_tc
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [06.05.2019] NA [COLONIES] PVP

    Posted: 06 May 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    How does the new war / claim system work for colonies

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Looking to bring my group back, about 30 people, but I cant find a good explanation of how the new systems work. Can someone clie me in.

    submitted by /u/Traggadon
    [link] [comments]

    Submarine can soak cannon towers !!

    Posted: 05 May 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    Currently submarine can soak cannon towers, because it is counting as a regular ship. NPCs can target it and shoot on it, but because it is underwater, it won't get even a single hit. Is it really how it should be working? No one in Grapeshot saw in this mechanic any flaws?

    submitted by /u/isu_
    [link] [comments]

    Storage box was destroyed underwater with zero damage to 1X1

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    I built a little underwater stash spot for 90% of my gold and mythical blueprints. I only had about 2k gold and a handful of actual useful mythical prints, plate armor, stone structures, etc...but I saw a message in my log a few days ago about a large storage box getting destroyed. I searched my island for the lost box but it wasn't until this morning that I found out which one it was.

    There was zero damage to the structure, but when I opened up the roof it was gone, poof. Did this happen to anyone else? I don't know if they rolled out a patch and it nuked boxes under a certain depth or if someone figured out how to mesh into and then out of the structure with all my stuff.

    Any ideas what happened?

    submitted by /u/l-DRock-l
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain music?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Ive had an issue where my exp buff songs give it to everyone in the radius but my gold buff songs only give it to me. Is that intentional, do they need to be in my band?

    submitted by /u/YouNeverReallyKnow2
    [link] [comments]

    Make kraken activation cost gold

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    There is this new griefing method where people sail in with ramshackles and activate kraken for no reason just to deny kraken for others who actually have a fleet to do it... it's really annoying.

    Solution: Make the kraken activation cost ~1k gold

    submitted by /u/r4be_cs
    [link] [comments]

    Going into taming unprepared

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Battle Eye Disconnect "Client not responding": Unable to rejoin

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Battle Eye booted my char due to "Client not responding"

    Now my rejoin atlas is broken and if I just click join I load into my existing character but cannot interact with anything and after a few minutes get booted again. I am also getting reports from my company its happening to multiple people.

    I have tried restarting steam and my computer.

    Is this something that will be patch and / or does anyone know a fix?

    (EDIT): I found another post which noted a potential fix and it worked. First I ran verify files in steam. Then I opened in low memory mode and clicked on a free port. After I rejoined in my old body I immediately quite and reloaded again. This appears to have fixed the issue.

    (Edit 2): The fix I found above appears to be a temp fix. Battle eye is still disconnecting every few minutes.

    submitted by /u/madcorp
    [link] [comments]

    Baby roar girls

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Can we figure this bug out already I am getting triggered so hard [Blueprints Bugging Out]

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Can we figure this bug out already I am getting triggered so hard [Blueprints Bugging Out]

    I'm literally tired of waking up everyday afraid of finding blueprints and items turning into this. I AM TIRED. @jatboi fix ples. I just lost a x18.76% Health Cloth Head. Whats the deal? Happened to me pre-wipe aswell and its happening to me again. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT.

    Blueprints Bugging out

    submitted by /u/hamstorg
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix this error ?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 12:08 AM PDT

    Demolishing Structures

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    So, im claiming a small island but the previous owned had lots of structures on it, will i be able to just demolish them when the claim finishes? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MakaveliPT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment