• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    ATLAS Exclusive Grapeshot HQ footage

    ATLAS Exclusive Grapeshot HQ footage


    Exclusive Grapeshot HQ footage

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Improved Settlements has released

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    The state of ATLAS - This is fine

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Getting "old" structures in single Player?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Game crashed and i hat to create a nee character. Found my old base, but it's owned by the "crashed" character. Is there a more convenient way, then getting wach single structure or tame with a cheat givetome?

    submitted by /u/AndreasMS70
    [link] [comments]

    One Fight - One Hundred Kills

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    mermaid love on a sub

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Flying high... Avvny Undez | TC UNDISPUTED

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Like what the fuck do I do about this

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    2 games from Atlas devs, 340GB of disk space. How to lose players 101

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Tried to download todays update and no disk space. So I looked at my Steam folder in a 500GB drive I bought just for the ludicrous amount of space it takes to contain ARK and I was short space again. So back to deleting games. I'm now at the decision point again, do I buy yet another hard drive for the same developers who haven't figured out how to package a game yet or do I just delete their bloatware?

    What say you?

    submitted by /u/c4mac
    [link] [comments]

    Mods with Friends?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I've been playing single player mode and I've hosted the single player server so my other friends can join.

    If I add mods to my single player game, and my friends add the exact same mods to their game, would they be able to play on my modded server that I'm hosting?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RealTrashyC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment