• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Atlas Joining a friend

    Atlas Joining a friend


    Joining a friend

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Trying to join a friend, there grid coordination is L7, but it won't let me join as it's red!. The player count is only 29/150!?

    Can anyone shed some light?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/gibbo82
    [link] [comments]

    How do claims work, now?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a long while, so I decided to boot it up and give it a shot. I prefer to play on public servers, and I expect I'll be solo. But, I can apparently see every island, and they are all claimed. Does that mean I can't build on them, still? Looks like some sort of taxation system in place, so does that mean I can actually build on the islands, I just lose a percent of my resources? Is it even worth trying to stake out a claim as a solo player on the public NA PvP server? Thanks for the tips.

    submitted by /u/vynomer
    [link] [comments]

    Repair hammer

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Since atlas was launched on xbox my repair hammers dont seem to work i am maxed out on the repair engrams but i have to repair my planks manually is anybody else having this issue or know how i can fix this

    submitted by /u/cortana5
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS | Epic Settings(4K) | RTX 2080TI Overclocked Benchmark

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Circle the drain.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    This game is pretty unbalanced as right now, I just started playing this and I have play alot of ark so I'm used to the concept of the game. I needed up dying from a lack of vitamin d and it turns out that the island that I was spawned on has no way of getting it. I'm on the blackwood game server I think is the name and I spawned on one of the lower right hand side islands. Once I seen my vitamin d was getting low I went looking for fish... I swam alot of my island right off shore and when it drops off the shelf as well. I looked in the ponds and such on the island and found no fish whatsoever. So I tried to go fishing.... Surprise no way to get sap I tried finding sugarcane, I tried finding syrup trees but nope... none on my island I could find. So my last idea was hey I have cows so I can get some milk and that should have vitamin d. I go back to base and try to make a bucket.... oh look i need oil for some stupid reason to make a bucket.... let's try that out.... yep you guessed it no source of oil on the island either. No oil rocks, no fish or any other sources... so I ended up just having to die bc theres no way to get basic needs on the island. I just started the game and I know that there are sharks and such way out in the ocean but i haven't built a boat yet, it was in the process of it but got interrupted by the vitamin d ordeal. Every island that you can spawn on should have a way to cover your basic survival needs, a way to get all your vitamins and water. Dont get me wrong I enjoy the game so far I just think it needs a few tweaks to help insure your survival on starting islands a bit. Once you leave the islands by all means blast me to shreds for going on an adventure.... but at least let me have a means of survival before I even start an adventure.

    submitted by /u/ChosenSauce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment