• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    ATLAS Why is my boat having a seizure...

    ATLAS Why is my boat having a seizure...


    Why is my boat having a seizure...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Anyone got tips for solo play

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    I have recently got atlas on Xbox and am enjoying it but it's fucking awful for solo play so anyone got tips?

    submitted by /u/M26Cookie
    [link] [comments]

    Gin&Tonic Ep. 28 No Freeport!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    Bows worth putting points into for pvp?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    I was wondering if you fully spec into bows if the throwing knives and bows become viable

    submitted by /u/drtobogn
    [link] [comments]

    Official PVE skill distribution and weapon choice.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    I've been playing Atlas for just two days now. I got on a sloop and sailed away with my friends, we made a schooner and we sailed even further. We found a treasure map and died to the army of the dead.

    Finding weapons to kill these enemies brought forth problems I couldn't have imagined. We found the pit that is the weapon system. We used bows, then crossbows and then pikes. Which was better was very unclear and I didn't understand at all. The forum posts I have read are all quite old so don't help at all.

    Adding on to this, I have respeced multiple times and am completely confused as to what I should spec into. Are guns any good, do I just stay with the bow, one or two handed, I've no clue. Everybody says just use mounts but that takes away from the entire point of the amount of weapons.

    What should I do here? What skills do I spec into? I'm level 25 and completely confused as to what to do. I loved the game and then hit this wall. I don't want to spend all my points getting guns to find they're trash.

    Thanks for any replies and to those who made it through my rambling.

    submitted by /u/Nacho_Escobar
    [link] [comments]

    Does the galleon make for a good mobile base in PVE?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    I've been working on building a galleon with some friends and are curious as to what uses some people have with it.

    submitted by /u/LordWolfs
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Maps

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing not being able to collect treasure maps from the bottles? (Official PvP)

    submitted by /u/Smithy0900
    [link] [comments]

    [D&T] More stomping N3

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Hypocrisy at its finest LUL

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Can we all just agree that the vitamin system is awful and makes no sense?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    I'd rather, actually have to sleep every once in awhile, or eat more to fill my stomach, and drink more water. Than die or get debuffed to hell because I forgot to take my vitamins.

    submitted by /u/EmceeGibbE
    [link] [comments]

    How do lawless islands work?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    I finally understand tax islands but how do lawless islands work? Do you use claiming flags like they use to for PC? Are lawless islands just like taxable islands without a landlord? You just build where ever you like, just like in Ark?

    submitted by /u/Saraphiene1
    [link] [comments]

    Craftable item dilemma

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Okay, will someone for the love of Blackbeard tell me how to craft a vault?! I've seen them in videos for the game and hoping it's not some mod since im on xbox. Thanks in advance and happy pirating!

    submitted by /u/Jerseyman201
    [link] [comments]

    Pve claim flags.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Claim flags just need to be removed from pve. They are a waste of time. just remove them from pve completely.

    submitted by /u/forsakenwarlord5
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find Iron Ore?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    I play on the US PVE server and I've been looking everywhere for iron ore. I found silver ore all over but can anyone tell me which grid I could find iron in? Also what about gems? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Saraphiene1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having invisible rock issues?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    Yesterday I built a schooner, painted it, made it really nice with rare blueprint cannons took me over 4 hours. I'm based in G14.

    After it was done, I released the ship and sailed straight for the ocean, and within 30 seconds in open water mind you, my ships gets stuck on something and hits me for like 7x 650 damage breaks 7 planks underneath, When I jumped overboard to patch them there was Nothing under the water, no shallow ground, no whale, not a single thing. And then the planks wouldn't attach to the ship. So I ended up losing the entire ship with 10 rare cannons within 30seconds of leaving the port.

    It's never happened before, and we just built a brig yesertday that went the same way, and nothing happened to it.

    Idk what happened but it made me really nervous and I honestly rage quit the game cause I couldn't even salvage or keep anything but 1/3 of the resources, and my wheel skin.

    Im thinking it was some damage glitch, or invisible something. Has this happened to anyone else before? I play on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/EmceeGibbE
    [link] [comments]

    Foundation stacking 5000hp?!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    Foundation used STONE FOUNDATION

    So is it me or when you place a single foundation down its 10k health but then placing a second one on top of that one is...? 5k.. So you then have 10k bottom foundation and 5k second and if you placed a third its also 5k.

    Am I doing something wrong here or?

    submitted by /u/RenewedByLife
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure map farming 2019 Xbox

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Best way to farm treasure maps without tames? I've seen videos with the signposts in a circle around the red beam and chucking grenades into it but it seems nerfed now.

    submitted by /u/SteelRoman
    [link] [comments]

    Order Of Freedom

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Anyone on here in Order of Freedom? How would someone go about joining?? My buddy and I are currently in a tribe who is at constant conflict with OOF, but would rather join. The leader of our tribe is super PC Principal and is always making bs rules and kicking people for bs reasons and it's making the game unfun, not to mention starting fights we can't win, because half of us are new and deciding to drop everything and run. We watch Twitch steams and YouTube videos of OOF and they seem like much more our type of crowd. My buddy was a leader in an Alpha tribe on an official server in Ark and has a lot to offer, but our current leadership knows best apparently. I'm new, but I've been playing a lot and having a lot of fun, but would rather be with a group I can have fun with instead of a bunch of PC sissies. I feel like we have more to offer than just being afk resource farms. Lmao I can make it to their island, but their defenses kill me before I can find anyone.

    submitted by /u/JWPU
    [link] [comments]

    So are they ever gonna get rid of the aimbotting?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    i mean its been forever and there are still rampant aimbotters. do the devs even acknowledge the problem anymore or do they just pretend it doesnt exist?

    submitted by /u/snylack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment