• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    ATLAS Anyone remember the launch experience?

    ATLAS Anyone remember the launch experience?


    Anyone remember the launch experience?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Tried the 3 hour trial.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PST

    I never played Ark or any of the other games like this, but my buddy has. We both downloaded the trial to play together. Needless to say we played from about 1pm, bought the game after trial was up, and now I'm going to bed at 3am. I'm hooked.

    submitted by /u/JustToBeFair
    [link] [comments]

    Degenerates

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Anybody have any info on group degenerates?

    submitted by /u/zonatedmars
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps asking for update Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Everytime I start Atlas it I'm asked to update the game, after I update it makes me update it again over and over. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and power cycling before and after I update but nothing works

    submitted by /u/drtobogn
    [link] [comments]

    TPG Member or Sympathiser thinks Death threats are just and legal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    How do I enable Global Font?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    How do I enable the Global Font ? I can read Korean so I'd like to be able to read it in game.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/kpauburn
    [link] [comments]

    [D&T] N3 Removed From C11

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Gin&Tonic Ep. 31 Art Of Bar Shot Brig Vs Streamer Galleon

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:06 AM PST

    I find this Disturbing

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:59 AM PST

    Getting into an epic Boat Fight with SDC

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Actual photo of TPG rn trying to get people banned

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Recruiting/Alliances PVE-NA

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Sailing a brigantine all over the map right now. I need helpful teammates or alliance friends to dig for gold, fight the kraken drakes or hydras. I am 23 but everyone is welcome. (I don't currently have a base) gamertag on Xbox is: Daniel12788

    submitted by /u/Daniel12788
    [link] [comments]

    Northwest Alliance

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Looking for tribes in the northwestern corner of NA PVP. Have a decent sized alliance going, looking to grow it more. Xbox gamertag is Prophet Wrath hmu.

    submitted by /u/ProphetWrath
    [link] [comments]

    ActiveGameHost Atlas Hosting

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:22 PM PST

    ActiveGameHost Atlas Hosting

    Best Atlas Server Hosting (PC ONLY)

    Starting at $12.00 a month for 25 slots

    Master (Single Server) and Slave (multiple servers options)

    Instant setup

    DDoS protection

    No branding

    3 days money back Guarantee*No questions asked

    Need help setting up your server? Need to apply your saves from another server? We are here to help you with anything you need, including mods, settings, saves anything.We offer customer support via live chat and ticket support

    Come get your new Atlas PC server today You won't regret it!

    ActiveGameHost.com

    https://preview.redd.it/fde3xe1wybz31.jpg?width=1901&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5d6ac95dfbe0621e53f977cdf49f9f045f11862b

    submitted by /u/AGH_Lenora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment