• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Atlas Looking for unofficial

    Atlas Looking for unofficial


    Looking for unofficial

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Hello,
    my friends and I (about 6 of us) are looking for an unofficial atlas cluster to get our feet wet on. I've tried to google and look around but I can't seem to find one that has a decent population. we are ideally looking for something similar to the following.

    3-5x official rates
    PVP
    relatively active population
    not entirely sure if there is a building mod for atlas akin to S+ was for ark, but if so something like that

    We are coming from ark and recently heard good things about atlas, we all played at launch on official but I think everyone knows how that experience went down. I appreciate any information and will look at every suggestion. TIA.

    submitted by /u/skaizm
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question for a new player and his friends

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:41 AM PST

    So me and a couple of friends of mine have started playing Atlas and we wanted to build a pvp brigantine, and we want to put rear facing cannons bellow the main deck, is this possible, the other option we have is putting top deck cannons but I thought I would ask anyone who knew. Thanks everyone!!

    submitted by /u/Runeith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment