• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Atlas Blackjack special attack Xbox

    Atlas Blackjack special attack Xbox


    Blackjack special attack Xbox

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Can someone tell me how to perform the one hit knock out ambush attack with the blackjack.

    submitted by /u/NukSooAL
    [link] [comments]

    Help with coding for atlas on xbox

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    I couldn't find an atlas xbox group, but is there anyone in here familiar with coding atlas for the xbox?

    submitted by /u/SlimShaDyShaDes1
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with dedicated grids randomly not working

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    As the title says I can't for the life of me figure this one out, I've been running game servers for years but atlas has become a new animal. That being said I tried to set up a server for me and two buddy's using the 15 x 15 map but only running what we were using at the time shutting them down and turning them on manually. All in all that worked fine but some of my grids/servers although I can see them running in cmd don't show up on the server map when joining and if you try to cross into them even with a blue border it times you out and gets stuck.

    TLDR some server grids aren't working but most are and I have no idea why

    submitted by /u/Twitch__blade
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. Ti do the blackjack special attack on xbox you hold y and then press lt. I can here looking how to do it I found out that it's in options it's called the jap attack y and rt is the heavy attack.

      ReplyDelete