• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    ATLAS Minimum cannon count to sink Sotd

    ATLAS Minimum cannon count to sink Sotd


    Minimum cannon count to sink Sotd

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    What would people say are the minimum amount of cannons required to sink a ship of the damned? I have a sloop and I'm building a schooner which I intend to put cannons on the front of if possible. There's a level 5 ship of the damned schooner constantly by me with about 18k health but I don't want to go under prepared and get sunk instantly.

    Also on a side note should I have only my ship stats in durability? I ask as I don't have any points I to taming so chests are a no go so sinking ships it is but I haven't fought one yet.

    submitted by /u/SleeperO9
    [link] [comments]

    Best gold farming methods

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Well I think the title speaks for itself what are all of y'all's methods for gathering gold?

    submitted by /u/whatsmyusernameman
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Wall of B6 - Official NA PVP

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    [D&T] Nice harbor AEA, opp's I mean YES YES YES

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Exploit? Whats with the crab steering wheel skins?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Seems like nearly everyone im killing has multiples of these things. What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/maimedwabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Raising max boat level on xbox severs

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Does anyone have a code to raise max boat and max tame levels for xbox severs?

    submitted by /u/SlimShaDyShaDes1
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play singleplayer a bit before going online to learn the ropes?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    That's what I did with Ark. I put in a good 40 hours before jumping online.

    submitted by /u/demon_chef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment