• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Atlas Company alliance issues. Can’t invite?

    Atlas Company alliance issues. Can’t invite?


    Company alliance issues. Can’t invite?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I'm owner of my company and when trying to form an alliance with the companies around me I'm allowed to create one I'm my menu, I can invite, but no one can accept? I only have one other alliance with like 5 people in it. Am i missing something? Is there some setting or parameter I've overlooked? People can invite me and I can join theirs, but no one can join mine. Very confusing.

    submitted by /u/Zero-Fucks-Given
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when the tax bank is destroyed?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Do the materials drop for people to loot, or does it transfer into the flag. Could someone just destroy the bank and loot everything out of the flags inventory, claim money included?

    submitted by /u/Zero-Fucks-Given
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Please include the server you play on in the title of your posts.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    It should go without saying, though makes no sense in saying you looking to join a company or for settlers to come stay when no one knows what server you're in.

    Not only does it make it easier for everyone else, and not have to ask you - it increases the chance people would answer, cause some people won't bother to engage.

    The same thing goes for all information, make sure you include every bit of info for your questions and posts that people reading would need - we can't read your mind or know what you've been playing.

    Pee is stored in the balls, thank you.

    submitted by /u/OdmupPet
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Still looking for players Xbox/PC doesn't matter (it may take a moment to get back with you but I will get back with you ) we have a small established area in lawless we also have a piece of claimed land 1 grid block over if you're interested we need you

    submitted by /u/XxNxtLevelxX1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment