• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    ATLAS LF Server

    ATLAS LF Server


    LF Server

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hi everyone after a long break I've decided to comeback. Due to my play style PvP offical is just not an option as I wish to play solo or maybe at most a 3 person group. I played PvE offical at launch and enjoyed it but I know coming back now I'd like to have some pvp if possible, the 9 hour window won't work for me I typically have about 2 hours a night to play and have no interest in relying on a large alliance to protect me.

    I don't know what all the private server owners have for options as far as changing rules ect but if anyone knows of a private well populated PvP server (5x5 minimum) that has something like a 1-3 hour PvP window or some sort of offline raid protection mod/rule could you please send me some info?

    Otherwise I'll likely go back to PvE official and live lawless again to do my own thing.

    Thanks for any suggestions

    submitted by /u/DegeerMD
    [link] [comments]

    Galeon hunter 4 - best ship pvp moments | SDC | ATLAS NA PVP

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    is dropping from 50 fps to 20 fps when viewing at a base common?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    [D&T] Jocke Adventures with Big Booty Jasmine(Galleon)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Dedicated Server Help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Want to rent a dedicated server but need help understanding grid size. For a single server I can get a 1x1 grid does that mean that I will be stuck with the same 4 islands all the time or is it like single player non-dedicated where if I leave the grid a new one loads in?

    submitted by /u/hogdog56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment