• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Atlas Treasure maps

    Atlas Treasure maps


    Treasure maps

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I require assistance.

    I appear to have 8 versions of basically the same island and all of them have the reference M7. Are all the islands within this area, mirror images of each other and I have to find the right map for the right island?

    submitted by /u/pudzila
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help to enable console command for Singleplayer

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone , i am trying to activate the console command on Singleplayer , i tried to press TAB and also the key between ESC and TAB , but still not working .

    are you sure its possible to enter the cheat commands on singleplayer ?

    for informations, I have an AZERTY keyboard .

    Thanks for advance.

    submitted by /u/Kyssen
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought atlas worked for abit then started crashing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    So I just bought atlas looked like a pretty cool game and was on sale for like $6 on steam so i bought it and installed it then I opened it up made a world started single player just so it would be easier to learn the game. I got in and it was abit laggy so I turned the quality down and some other things then it was fine I played for a good hour and half just trying to learn how to play then I decided to get off and I went to main menu and my computer ended up crashing and giving me the blue screen my pc ran into a error and needs to restart and now when I start up my PC a minute after getting on my desktop it just crashes and gives me the blue screen error now. How could I fix this? When the game crashed to begin with did it corrupt something?

    submitted by /u/johnny42000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment