• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Atlas Game runs perfect but stream/recording is all over the place?

    The Sub-reddit for the PC game Atlas

    Atlas Game runs perfect but stream/recording is all over the place?


    Game runs perfect but stream/recording is all over the place?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hey guys,
    As the title says ATLAS runs perfect on my PC, but if i try to record it or stream it the footage itself is all over the place (but my game is running fine the entire time)

    Has anyone else experienced this and got any tips on settings changes either in OBS or ATLAS? Or do i need hardware upgrades? (Every other game streams/records fine)
    PC SPECS;
    i5-8600k
    GTX 1060 3GB
    8GB RAM

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LewL360
    [link] [comments]

    Are we doing it right? Resource collection

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    So we are new and we found a lawless island and we started building up. Is the only way to get resources from taking a sickle axe or pick axe out and running back and forth for hours? I feel like we are missing something.

    submitted by /u/acemac
    [link] [comments]

    MASSIVE LOVE for the love shown to episode 1 I appreciate it so much! And now I've finished Ep2, I must say I think this one is even better... bro that ending got me....yeah. Without ruining it for everyone else, can anyone tell me why? ������☠

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment