• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    ATLAS Well I'm not exactly wrong

    ATLAS Well I'm not exactly wrong


    Well I'm not exactly wrong

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:29 AM PST

    The Best of the Best Worlds. Atlas & Ark

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I love both games and have a cluster and set of grids between them that I host, admin for, and play on.

    And while doing so, the other players and I have talked about the differences between the two and what one may do better than the other and vice-versa.

    And to see what other's thought - we put together this quick survey to see if our thoughts aligned with anyone else.

    A link to the results is posted at the end so you can take a look at too - if you wish to do so.

    https://forms.gle/KPpt5WTgU1VuhBWk6

    submitted by /u/SapphireSam7
    [link] [comments]

    Cargo rack scooping issues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PST

    So basically myself and my mate are having issues picking up floating cargo (player-made, not loot).

    First instance was when SotD blew up my cargo rack, dropping the floatsam. So I fitted a new one, emptied it and sailed next to the dropped one to pick it up as I've done before. The option to "Scoop Cargo Floatsam" is greyed out and I see no way to be any closer than directly over it.

    My mate had the same issue last night when he came across one randomly floating filled with moderate loot. Made a rack, emptied it and tried to scoop the floating one.

    Is there something we're missing or is this just a bug?

    submitted by /u/Gorwyn
    [link] [comments]

    New to Shark’s Frenzy Official PvP Server, anything I should know?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Three friends and I just started and have a small company with a couple of schooners. I'm interested in learning more about the server. Who are the big companies, who are the griefers, any unspoken rules, where can we settle? We're planning on doing some small raiding, and completely destroying and emptying bases isn't really our style. How should we get started?

    Any answers will be greatly appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/Bruhmazing94
    [link] [comments]

    Any popular servers?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PST

    I played this alot on launch and loves the huge raids and ship battles. Is there any action on any server these days?

    submitted by /u/HeinousAct
    [link] [comments]

    MINISTERIO/TCC EU PVP - BBQ party at C12 (feat. Teriyaki)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment