• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    ATLAS Brand El Tullido - ATLAS - EU OFFICIAL PVP - LFDT

    ATLAS Brand El Tullido - ATLAS - EU OFFICIAL PVP - LFDT


    Brand El Tullido - ATLAS - EU OFFICIAL PVP - LFDT

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    My crew no longer moves where I want them to.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    They are all stuck on bottom cannons and will not move even if I unseat them. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/OldDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Baby nurturing? (XboxOne)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I bred a baby pig, imprinted it, fed it - the message says 'needs care in 7:59 hours', yet it starved to death in a few minutes. It only holds a few berries/vegetables in it's inventory and I noticed the food bar rapidly running down after it finished each handful. Surely I'm not expected to stand there for hours feeding it...? I mean why does it say 'needs care in 7:59 hours' when it seems to need constant care? What am I doing wrong? I'm Breeding tier 2 level. Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/ArmitageShanks69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment