• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    ATLAS Got the game and sailed the open seas. Love it but I'm completely lost. Please help me find the nearest freeport.

    ATLAS Got the game and sailed the open seas. Love it but I'm completely lost. Please help me find the nearest freeport.


    Got the game and sailed the open seas. Love it but I'm completely lost. Please help me find the nearest freeport.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    �� The N12 Take over , Step right up and get clapped��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Is there a way to toggle walk instead of having to hold down control?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    First example, just hit control once to toggle between jogging and walking? There is a toggle sprint option I saw, but I'm not seeing walk.

    submitted by /u/reap3rx
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying this game for xbox

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Is it worth it? I see lots of terrible reviews but they seem to be mostly from when the game initially released. I was planning on playing PVE since I'm experienced in ark and I know how annoying it is starting over every time I log on.

    Is it worth the $30?

    submitted by /u/DeakonDuctor
    [link] [comments]

    Question about crossplay

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    My brother and his friend have atlas for PC but I have an xbox one. They play on an unofficial server called supreme atlas and I was wondering if that supports cross play? Or do any unofficial servers support crossplay? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/soupsoupsoup420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment