• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    ATLAS So patch V404.9 is out what does everyone think of it and the current state and future of the game? I'm planning on making a video for each patch now, going over the notes and also just talking Atlas. More info in comments also sorry for sharing another video a day after the last, it's a one off.

    ATLAS So patch V404.9 is out what does everyone think of it and the current state and future of the game? I'm planning on making a video for each patch now, going over the notes and also just talking Atlas. More info in comments also sorry for sharing another video a day after the last, it's a one off.


    So patch V404.9 is out what does everyone think of it and the current state and future of the game? I'm planning on making a video for each patch now, going over the notes and also just talking Atlas. More info in comments also sorry for sharing another video a day after the last, it's a one off.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Can anyone recomend any good populated unoffical servers?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Get your popcorn Its Here Tonight

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Can't place structure here

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Need a little more help. Again, I think I know the answer here but I want to ask anyway.

    I'm in the middle of building something rather large and I found a place where it just says "Can't place structure here". Not that I'm missing foundation or that it's obstructed. The only thing I can think of is that maybe a treasure map leads there?

    Also, where I'm having this issue is well off the ground. I have tried on the ground and I get the same result.

    If I build really high up I can place something over it but that's about it.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ruba1987
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Remove Cargo Saddle

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I claimed a bear after the timer expired but it had a cargo saddle on it. I can't destroy the large storage box that was placed on it so I can't take the saddle off. Any thoughts on how to work around this?

    I also can't place anything in the cargo saddle.

    submitted by /u/ruba1987
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas News - Update 405.9 - In case you'd like someone to read the update to you...LoL. Something I put together while I waited for the update to download.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Atleast Dick Turpin wore a mask

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment