• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    ATLAS Any updates to the types of sails?

    ATLAS Any updates to the types of sails?


    Any updates to the types of sails?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    I haven't played atlas in a good while but some friends are staring to return and I might just return with them, but I'm curious about a number of things, right now mostly if they ever fixed handling sails?

    I always through it should either catch wind from much further angles (like never go below orange maybe) or something like that. What's the best sail setup to use for being able to travel to explore or fight easily enough in any direction?

    submitted by /u/tboy1492
    [link] [comments]

    I want to like this game, but how can I when my ship doesn't come with me when I sail across a grid?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Anywhere not crowded?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    Is there any grid on the PvE server that isnt crowded? We just want to be able to build a ship without lagging every step.

    submitted by /u/VFWRAKK187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment