• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    ATLAS CMV: Freeports should have a rotating war phase every day. Each day, a different Freeport is at war.

    ATLAS CMV: Freeports should have a rotating war phase every day. Each day, a different Freeport is at war.


    CMV: Freeports should have a rotating war phase every day. Each day, a different Freeport is at war.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Can't change my view. I'd love to see all out war in these freeports for these companies hording their tames and loot.

    Or, it'd be funny to see them try to move between the freeports. It would force a sort of cargo convoy that would be open to small or large scale attacks.

    submitted by /u/RiftedEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas bug can't interact or do anything

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Ok, so, I played early in the morning, 1 hour ago I logged in, got disconnected from battleye because "no answer from client", I logged back in and now I can't do ANYTHING, can't open my inventory, can't open chest or door, can't interact with anything, if I open the atlas the game crashes, if I suicide the game crashes and when I log back in I can't see the map and where to respawn, so I select a random island to respwn and still I can't do anything.

    I tryed to repair the game from steam, to relog, to start it low memory, I even turn of the pc and try to log back after a while, at the end I asked my girlfriends to log in and...she got the same problem even if she didn't get the "disconnected from battleye"

    Is this a patch problem? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/SennyD92
    [link] [comments]

    The Hive Atlas Crossplay Servers - PVE and PVP

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    H3 Freeport Metal(Iron) Nearest Location?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I'm pretty new and it says I need iron to go with guns and cannons

    submitted by /u/RoyalFlushRL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment