• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    ATLAS Does any1 have a link for a 4k version of the new map?

    ATLAS Does any1 have a link for a 4k version of the new map?


    Does any1 have a link for a 4k version of the new map?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:39 AM PST

    I found the interactive map, but I'm looking for a 4k version that I can just download and zoom in on and maybe make notes on about islands I like and what not, any know if a 4k version even exists? I know someone made a 4k version of the old make so am hoping someone did the same for the new one.

    submitted by /u/Pensive_wolf
    [link] [comments]

    The map in Atlas is huge!!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I'm going to swim across the entire map in Atlas. I think it will take 40 hours. I swam for 3 hours now.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0qPLJDn3k&t=1550s

    submitted by /u/HowBigistheMap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment