• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    ATLAS Farmhouse (from YouTube) and Chicken Coop (my design) completed!

    ATLAS Farmhouse (from YouTube) and Chicken Coop (my design) completed!


    Farmhouse (from YouTube) and Chicken Coop (my design) completed!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Company and ownership

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PST

    So something wierd is going on. I was playing for a few hours the other day building and making a base etc. Then exited the game and could not get back in save would not load. After the new patch I tried again today and the game now loads in but I have to create a new character. I did that once I spawn in all my construction ships etc is all there. But it is now owned by another company (the other characters company) . I wad able to get most of it back under the new one by using the console command and giving myself the construction piece etc. Is there way to do this faster with a command? Or configuration file line? I have to basically disassemble most of the construction to be able to access some of the foundation pieces then use the code to give myself ownership. Wierd glitch this is sp not pvp so territory flags wouldn't work I guess. I'm hoping hoping there is another fix for this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Alexireborn
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas NA PVP | 6v6 Fleet Fight vs Void [SSSSSSS]

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment