• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    ATLAS Dedicated server issues transferring between regions

    ATLAS Dedicated server issues transferring between regions


    Dedicated server issues transferring between regions

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm trying to setup a 4x4 server for me and my sister to play on, but I just cant seem to be able to move out of the homeserver.

    I used atlas server control to set it up, changed the atlas id in the servergrid.json to be sure that's not conflicting, manually updated the server files since it seems that the control program doesnt get the latest version.

    I got the minimap to work, but now whenever I try to leave the homeserver(a3) to any other server(a2,a4,b3) I get the message unable to query server for invite. Also when in the server selection screen I only see the A3 server as an option to connect to.

    I checked through canyouseeme.org and they're all open. The region borders are blue/white so I assume the server do have a connection to each other

    The ports I'm opened are Query : 57560-57590, Game : 55760-55790, RCON : 47560-47590, Seamless : 27100-27130 , I tried to keep them as close to their default ports as possible.

    So to sum it up, does anybody here have an idea on how to fix this? I can post my servergrid.json and other files if that would help, once I figure out how to

    submitted by /u/TsuhikiTsukiyama
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Sail Graphics

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment