• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    ATLAS I need help with new pc

    ATLAS I need help with new pc


    I need help with new pc

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hi, I've just moved over from XboxOne to pc because the game was virtually unplayable on the Xbox due to lagging and crashing.

    Now the pc I bought has an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card (bear in mind I am clueless about pcs & settings etc so no jargon is going to be useful to me).

    I managed to download Atlas without any issues and although I was impressed with the gameplay, the lack of lag and the speed of crossing sectors - not to mention the incredible speed at which the game loads - I am bitterly disappointed with the graphics.

    Initially I wanted to play the game through my tv and was shocked at how bad the picture was compared to the Xbox version, though later found out that tv sets are less compatible with pcs than they are with monitors, so then I tested it through the monitor.

    Although the monitor was a slight improvement it was nowhere near as sharp and clear as my old XboxOne through my 10 year old tv.

    I tried following several videos on Youtube that showed how to optimize the graphics card using the Nvidia control panel but every one I followed made it a hell of a lot worse so I ended up having to change everything to the default settings.

    I've explained all this to a friend and they think I may have a faulty graphics card but I don't know. The monitor has a 60hz refresh rate so I don't know if it's too low, but even our pcs at work are much sharper and clearer than on mine, which you can see that even on the Windows home page isn't that great.

    I'm far from being an expert on this stuff so there may be something simple I'm missing but I really expected to experience quality out of the box, and if the picture quality of an old XboxOne through an old tv looks better than a pc that cost me over a grand, then something isn't right.

    Could anyone possibly give me any pointers?

    submitted by /u/ArmitageShanks69
    [link] [comments]

    PVE severs and taking expired claim territory.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    When taking an area of land with claim towers that have expired, how to we prevent the buildings from decaying? I've done it before and the buildings didn't decay but recently we took a base and the buildings did decay. Im not sure what we did differently and what we can do to prevent it next time.

    submitted by /u/darkdove93
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group on PVE. Haven’t played in awhile but want to get back to Atlas

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Singleplayer

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I literally can't build anywhere?? It keeps asking for a claim flag but in singleplayer you don't have one? Can anyone help pls?

    submitted by /u/Herschel1881
    [link] [comments]

    cheat act

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I saw Blacklist destroy a ship protected by an armored dock. Is this a cheat act?

    submitted by /u/spark0000004
    [link] [comments]

    Is it at all worth it to get back in to Atlas as a small group / solo PvP player?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I actually used to have a lot of fun playing this way... Yeah obviously never going to really compete against any established company, but I enjoyed rummaging through abandoned bases, fast raiding small satellite bases, trying to make a big play against a stronger opponent that's unaware, trying to live stealthily in the cliffs, things like that... when I logged on the other day, it seems like every inch of lawless is fully claimed with towers, and the new puckle fixtures are pretty much everywhere...

    That said, the thing I really didn't like about big company play was that the bases were always sooo laggy, and you needed to navigate a crazy labyrinth of a harbor to actually get in and out... is that aspect of big company play still a thing, or has the performance improved with the larger structures / armored docks?

    Also, is it at all viable to generate enough gold in a reasonable time as solo / small group to get even a schooner?

    submitted by /u/hans1193
    [link] [comments]

    lost yeti buff today , used it this morning

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    how nice, this morning i had the yeti farm buff and torpedo's, then i login later and lost the buff and unused skillpoints.

    submitted by /u/Citizen-Z
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment