• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    ATLAS Folders and chests questions.

    ATLAS Folders and chests questions.


    Folders and chests questions.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Trying this game again after not playing for quite a while. Two things I'm curious about. First every time I log out and back in nothing that was in a folder stays in my folders. Is this normal?

    Second when I find a chest/treasure is it normal to get like 50 items many of which are prints and like 3-4 of everything?

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Traffalger
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Server info needed

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    My buddies and I started an unofficial server for Atlas. Things are going decent with the exception of a few things.

    First off. Treasure maps. A common treasure map will spawn lvl 44-48 AOD and a Fine treasure map will spawn lvl 126 AOD. This doesn't seem right considering my solo only spawns lvl 20 for fine maps.

    Second. I put in the over ride codes for player stats and skill points per level. It worked on the old map but when we moved over to Blackwood those over rides just don't work anymore.

    Lastly. The XP grind. We only get XP when we kill things or do maps. When we hit level 30 the grind just got harder. I had to turn the Xp multiplier up to 6 just to keep up and feel like my solo play through.

    If any one has any fixes or answers on how to help with these few things I'd much appreciate it. Kind of hard to play a game that screws you over constantly.

    submitted by /u/Key_Road9772
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment