• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    ATLAS Help Please?

    ATLAS Help Please?


    Help Please?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place for this. I'm new to the use of Reddit.

    So, I'm trying to put up a 5x5 Atlas server. I'm using ASUU to manage everything for it. Everything fires up and boots JUST FINE. HOWEVER, The issue is that SOME people are able to see the server when it's fired up. They're able to log in and run around and play on it with no issues whatsoever.

    Myself and a few others however, are not able to even see the server. As the Admin...I need to be able to see the server to finish setting up some of the mods and to test to make sure my map works smoothly and to get in game to fix things, I also want to be able to play alongside my players.

    When I try to direct connect to it I get <Server is Not Responding>. It's the same when I try to favorite it in the servers list and when I try to direct connect to join friend. It is NOT a Networking issue...as there is literally NOTHING blocking it at the router. All ports are forwarded. I've tried installing it on a different drive on the machine. I can see other servers that is on the hosts network (But on different machines) and I can see the Minecraft server that I have running on the same machine just fine. I've tried installing and running a Blackwood server just to see if POSSIBLY it was my map...but I got the same things. This leads me to believe that it's a client side thing....but I've uninstalled and reinstalled my game and I've also verified all my Atlas files a few times.

    I would appreciate any and all thoughts on this. I've been fighting with this issue for two months now and Google is absolutely NO HELP as it doesn't appear that anyone has ran into this issue before.

    submitted by /u/Illoradannan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment