• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    ATLAS I'm new and playing Atlas PVE - I have a few questions

    ATLAS I'm new and playing Atlas PVE - I have a few questions


    I'm new and playing Atlas PVE - I have a few questions

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I learned allot from youtube play thru and instructional videos. But I still have a few questions.

    1. On the interactive map, I see squares with red skull and bones icons. Above the icon, there are numbers. I've traveled, so i know the icons are over islands. What do the numbers represent. I see 1.0, 1.2, 4.7, etc
    2. If you played PVE lately, are there any islands without undead bases?
    3. I looked up Atlas map online and saw a few samples. I started in B8, but it seems like a random place to start. Is there a way to get an accurate unhidden map of Atlas online?
    4. In the interactive map, on the right, there is a list. Are those Quest a single player can follow? Can those quests be done in the Ocean map? Or are those just for pVp/Blackwood
    5. Again, in the interactive map, I just saw what look like white waves passing thru squares, now they're gone. What do they represent? Trade winds?
    submitted by /u/Civil_Error_2534
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment