• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    ATLAS Jumping back in again

    ATLAS Jumping back in again


    Jumping back in again

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Ive played off and on since the pre release came out on Xbox . Seems like lots of updates and map wiping/reconfiguring. Just looking for basics on what has changed. From what I can tell pure metal rocks don't exist anymore? And that building ships cost a lot more than it used too. Especially the bigger ones. I love the grind just can't figure out how to farm metal at this point. Is there a good resource map out there that's current ? TIA

    submitted by /u/Pale-Treacle-5142
    [link] [comments]

    Riding a pig and why it's so slow

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Hi,

    i tamed a 31 Lvl pig. I thought I needed a saddle. But I guess I don't. When I ride it, it's very slow. I've seen people ride pigs online. Why does the pig ride so slow. I have Taming tier 3, and Riding tier 3. Is my character too heavy for the pig?

    submitted by /u/Civil_Error_2534
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas RP?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I have been playing this game religiously recently with a friend, however I would like to make more friends in the game or have something to do while she is at work. I've been looking for an Atlas RP server, as I have a history in D&D. Most of what I found however has been shut down or is in the process of being shut down. Does anyone know of any active RP servers?

    submitted by /u/Chippita13
    [link] [comments]

    SP - Saving and Items Disappearing

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Trying the game out again and having a few issues. First It seems that whenever I log back in items appear to be missing. After a few days of flawless gameplay yesterday I logged back in and my smithy, storage box and bed on my ship were gone. Last night my entire ship had gone. This morning my main emergency starter base is completely gone. I wasn't super far into the game but this is incredibly frustrating.

    I initially thought maybe the game world wasn't saving as I can't figure out exactly which command actually saves it. (Admincheat saveworld or just cheat saveworld)

    Any help anyone has would be greatly appreciated. It was a refreshing break from ARK but if my stuff won't stay there is no point in really continuing playing.

    submitted by /u/Traffalger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment