• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    ATLAS Metal on gibson refugee in b7

    ATLAS Metal on gibson refugee in b7


    Metal on gibson refugee in b7

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Do you know where to find metal in this island, is incredible big and the resource map says it has so i refuse to think theres not even a single rock of metal.

    submitted by /u/antrosio
    [link] [comments]

    Crash When Using Sextant Waypoint

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    So when I have the sextant buff active and left click a custom map marker to highlight it on my hud, if I look directly at the marker, so as to see my distance from it, I crash instantly. Any fix for this?

    I was trying to measure distance for setting up my gatherer buildings around my warehouse, any better way to do this?

    submitted by /u/JonNathe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment