• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    ATLAS Games bugged.

    ATLAS Games bugged.


    Games bugged.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    My game was working great for the first 3 hours and now my game is really bugged. Idk what to do. I can't regain stamina, interact with anything except my ship scaffolding, eat or drink, or even die. I've restarted my game and my computer. Help.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Roll_35
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 2x2

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Ayyy! Does anyone provide a working 2x2 map which includes all the "latest" bells and whistles like all quests, powerstones, kraken, mermaids and endboss(es) .. would only use it for me and 3 friends for PvE. Any map, hint or feedback is highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/drWhiet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment