• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    ATLAS Islands in the mirror are closer than they appear

    ATLAS Islands in the mirror are closer than they appear


    Islands in the mirror are closer than they appear

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Youre doing great guys... [SOV runs SDC harbor]

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    An interesting end to our first galleon on Official PvP

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Explosive barrels question

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I can't find any concrete information and not sure if the wikis are up to date. Can you place explosive barrels next to enemy structures? If not what are the best raiding strategies?

    submitted by /u/Supersquare04
    [link] [comments]

    Whales have No Chill

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    Where?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    Best things to see while sailing around?

    submitted by /u/helpme4200
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Grapeshot, Could we see something done about the super small Characters ?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    I don't think the hight bar does anything positive for the game it's just rather frustrating in almost all PvP situations.

    It would be a great quality of life change and I hope eventually it's altered

    submitted by /u/MrInfuse1
    [link] [comments]

    New to Atlas. Do I need to protect the claim flag? Does it matter if it’s near my base or is it okay as long as it’s on my island?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    [Questions] Possible to get old font back?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    I have looked everywhere, and I have discovered I can change the current font, but I am unable tot locate the name of the old font ANYWHERE. Does anyone know the name, or a way I can get the old pirate font back? thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ghoste9
    [link] [comments]

    On whales solitude pve Xbox trying time claim large island need three or four people to join company

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Looking to claim a island need some people to join company 18+ mic preferred

    submitted by /u/firefighter2345678
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use explosive Barrels to sink enemy ships?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    How can I use them? What ways are allowed now because the YouTube videos I've seen are outdated.

    submitted by /u/Dalton7101
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed animals stuck in Neutral

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Trying to change tamed animals back to "Attack my target" but nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/Gamestar63
    [link] [comments]

    being sunk from the inside (Atlas Gameplay)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment