• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Atlas Single player why are pirate encampments so damn powerful?

    Atlas Single player why are pirate encampments so damn powerful?


    Single player why are pirate encampments so damn powerful?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Why are pirate encampments and pirate ships so damn powerful?

    Last night I started single player game on xbox since I've been playing pvp the last few weeks cause I wanted to progress more through the quests by myself. I have changed up some single player server settings to make it easier to grind a boat and get xp faster. I built my ship fairly quickly and traveled from Freeport to next grid over and ran into a level 1 pirate galleon, not sure knowing what this boat was doing in my single player game I ventured closer to get a better look and it destroyed my defensless boat in about 5 minutes. I swam to the closest island and discovered private encampment with level 140 pirates that 1 shot me. I built another boat in hopes of being able to kill the galleon and get its loot. I have a Shotgun style cannon set up on right side of my schooner with 12 cannons all that face the same way (it one shots level 10 damned schooners and level 1 damned brigatines). I went and found the level 1 pirate galleon and put over 100 cannonballs into it and the health didn't budge but all the while my boat is taking mad damage. I thought maybe it's cause I am fighting a galleon and so I traveled farther and found a level 10 pirate schooner and same thing put over 100 cannon balls into it and it lost maybe a sliver of health but regenned within 5 minutes to full health.

    Does difficulty slider in options affect the pirate ships? (mine is currently set to .3 difficulty) How does difficultly slider effect pirate ships? It only says it effects wild animal spawn levels and loot drops. If I toggle the option for max difficulty does that currently effect the spawns of pirates? (the setting is currently off in my game) Why are these ships and encampments soo difficult?

    I like that pirates have been added to single player becuase it gives the feel of pvp without all the griefing. I just don't understand why do difficult. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/cougfan07
    [link] [comments]

    looking for people to join company pve

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    On Xbox the whales solitude server 18+ must have mic

    submitted by /u/firefighter2345678
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for company PvE EU

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Hiya guys. On the EU PvE server I have found an island claimed by a company called "VOC". Well.. I would like to join that company.

    Does anyone know how to find the owner of the company?

    submitted by /u/rockertje007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment