• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Atlas Medkits still unable to selfheal?

    Atlas Medkits still unable to selfheal?


    Medkits still unable to selfheal?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    So I'm unable to heal myself with a med kit. I'm on xbox and I have seen clips of it working on PC, is this an xbox bug or is it just not working for anyone atm?

    submitted by /u/ChosenSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Play incentives this weekend

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to Atlas, and I'm aware of the play incentives that were in effect last weekend(I.E. 2x gold, 2x harvest, 2x taming) but I'm curious to know if these things are something that come around every weekend, and if so what are they, and when will they go into effect. Or where I could find this information.

    submitted by /u/EvilStudMuff
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy giraffe NAPVE Gorgons gaze

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment