• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    ATLAS SDC THE TWO TIME BACK TO BACK EXPLOIT KINGS OF SEASON 3!

    ATLAS SDC THE TWO TIME BACK TO BACK EXPLOIT KINGS OF SEASON 3!


    SDC THE TWO TIME BACK TO BACK EXPLOIT KINGS OF SEASON 3!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Gin&Tonic Ep. 30 Here For More Boats!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    VOIP ISSUES

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having VOIP issues on Atlas if so have you found a fix? I cannot speak or hear others speak? thank you.

    submitted by /u/ripchan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to trade Kraken Grasp

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe to trade for metal with. In our current location metal is scarce but other resources are easy to come by. (Resin, Cotton, Aged Wood, ect.) What are trade values for metal to other resources? Hit me up with details.

    submitted by /u/Frescue10
    [link] [comments]

    I am stuck beneath a Bear and I can't figure out how to come out?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    So I am stuck beneath a bear and don't see a way to come out of it. I can't move. Bear is not moving. I am badly stuck. Please help if you want I can share a screenshot. I have tried exiting the game but it doesn't help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SinghSahab007
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting grinders for NA PvP

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    We are currently recruiting for NA PvP, we are looking for people that will get on regularly and grind and don't mind getting in some PvP action at the end of the week after that weeks grinding is done. You will be provided with the tools needed to get the grind started if you are on PC you must have an Xbox live account for getting into Xbox parties and everyone must have a discord. DM me for further details

    submitted by /u/NativeDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment