• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Atlas Decided to finally crack and try ATLAS seeing as its £3.80 on steam ATM, definitely worth it.

    Atlas Decided to finally crack and try ATLAS seeing as its £3.80 on steam ATM, definitely worth it.


    Decided to finally crack and try ATLAS seeing as its £3.80 on steam ATM, definitely worth it.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    FOY Question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    So most of the forums I've seen are horrifically out of date by now and the wiki kinda bites for the most part, but does anyone know if someone is keeping track of the Fountain of Youth location these days? I play on the PVE server and am tired of seeing the debuff on my screen.

    submitted by /u/GammaSmash
    [link] [comments]

    Im recruiting for a new pvp company on krakens grasp if anyones interested. I just got raided and wanted a new start with some people this time.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Not a must but preferably have discord

    submitted by /u/DayPara
    [link] [comments]

    Building on claimed island.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    I'm new to Atlas. Just bought it while it was on sale. So I've spent the last two days searching for a place to build a base. Finally found a spot with room but the island is listed as owned and says something about a 20% tax. What does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Digglir33
    [link] [comments]

    Come play on atlas

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:03 AM PST

    So come play atlas with me. add my discord steam

    discord: swiss#1570

    steam: Swiss_cheese001

    Thx message me back if you want to play im in the UK so check the im zones>

    submitted by /u/Swiss_cheese001
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwreck underwater can you damage the ship?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    I'm at the shipwreck under water but can't damage a wall to get to the chest? How do you damage a ship when it's sunk and under water?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Middi
    [link] [comments]

    Using a cannon

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Do you have to wait until you can use a cannon? I've set one down and loaded it with cannon balls but can't seem to fire it? It just reloads my cannon balls and consumes them

    submitted by /u/Mr_Middi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment