• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    ATLAS Anecdotal opinions on Atlas

    ATLAS Anecdotal opinions on Atlas


    Anecdotal opinions on Atlas

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Question: "What are your honest thoughts about the progress of Atlas in its first year?"

    I'm making a yearly review video of Atlas and I'm sure we all know the launch was a mess. But how does the game feel to you now that Grapeshot has made some improvements over the last 12 months? Has the game been optimized properly? Do you feel Atlas favors large groups over solo players? Is landing claiming better now than before? I myself have played Atlas quite a bit at the start and picked it up recently in the last few weeks, but I'm looking for more input from other players.

    Looking for all your thoughts on this, good and bad. Just keep it civil, yadda yadda yadda.

    submitted by /u/Video_Mode
    [link] [comments]

    Can you put elephants and giraffes on sloops?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    I made a ramshackle sloop and sailed to a lawless island to tame some giraffes and elephants. The option to move my giraffe onto my sloop is greyed out, do they not fit? What about elephants?

    submitted by /u/furbz420
    [link] [comments]

    Smaller company?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I'm sure you've all heard this question a ton and are getting tired of it but I was wondering which servers have Small Companies enabled as I've gathered there's no real official means.

    I tried searching the sub but most of it seems outdated, I did find two I'll be trying when I get home but one is like 15x rates which seems crazy to me the other is whitelist only (which in of it self isn't a big deal to me but trying to get friends to play & I know they won't wanna go through that.)

    So basically just looking for some solid suggestions for small company servers OR a smallish company looking to take me in on the Officials.

    submitted by /u/Froggy312
    [link] [comments]

    YT dev wiped

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Heard YT was dev wiped for cheating, anyone know more about this?

    submitted by /u/Shoddy-Management
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: Discovery points to level up past 51 is a lazy and not fun or engaging game mechanic just to get you to spend time going to the several repeated islands across the game.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Why should I have to spend hours of my life going to unimaginative "discoveries" getting points just so I can continue to enjoy playing.

    submitted by /u/wcbarrows
    [link] [comments]

    So how good is this game?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I remember seeing on steam ahile back bt it had a ton of negative reviews. Could yo guuys tell me the pros and cons of this game? Maybe share a few personal experiences?

    submitted by /u/Eldr1tchB1rd
    [link] [comments]

    Connection timed out on Xbox One

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I can't logon to the kraken server or I get connection timed out. I've tried uninstalling the game and that still didn't work. Any suggestions on a fix?

    submitted by /u/SuddenResult6
    [link] [comments]

    Some Cannon Questions

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment