• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Atlas How to know if its claimed?

    Atlas How to know if its claimed?


    How to know if its claimed?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I want to go claim an island. I assume that if I see a red circle around an island that means it is already claimed but if I can find one without it do I just go lay a flag down? what else do I need to do with claimed land? Do I get to set my war timer?

    submitted by /u/acemac
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a 1x1 server. Need help.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I've been scouring the net for guides on how to set up a personal Atlas server and I've found many. Unfortunately, they are all flawed in some way, i.e., they recommend the query and game port be the same, they don't define the server ID as a unique value, they don't describe how to run Redis properly, renaming the .json files, etc.

    So, despite all of this, I've manage to create a 1x1 server, marked it as the home server, added the spawner islands (name_EE) and a few others for variety, defined discovery zones, added ships.. and it works. Mostly. Everything seems just fine except that I don't have a Freeport and no NPCs anywhere. So far, I cannot figure out why this is, anyone have ideas?

    Also, no matter what settings I put for the spawning, I cannot restrict spawning to the spawner islands (name_EE). I can spawn anywhere.

    submitted by /u/LeScotian
    [link] [comments]

    JOIN ACTIVE COMPANY

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Open recruitment sharks frenzy EU pvp looking for builders,breeder's,raiders and recruters :p own a small island and except all with open arms :)

    submitted by /u/osomabindabin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment