• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    ATLAS [NA PvE] How should I set up my first brig?

    ATLAS [NA PvE] How should I set up my first brig?


    [NA PvE] How should I set up my first brig?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    A friend and I are finally able to make a brig and we want to start hunting ships of the damned and doing pve in general.

    submitted by /u/Zyvyx
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [29.01.2020] NA PVP

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Xbox PVE. Was trolling near the shore in my schooner and it flipped over for no reason. My ship is sunk. Is there anything I can do?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I can't even enter the wreck to get any of my stuff.

    submitted by /u/fn_magical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment