• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Atlas Krakens Grasp PVP. Bully Time company.

    Atlas Krakens Grasp PVP. Bully Time company.


    Krakens Grasp PVP. Bully Time company.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Anyone have any run ins with them or their affiliates? They seem to be just trolls but I'm not sure. Few run ins with them, the sink ships, don't loot and just leave. Won't answer why. I mean I'm fine with it, just seems like a waste of mats on their part for no reward.

    submitted by /u/Zero-Fucks-Given
    [link] [comments]

    Looking

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Looking to join a company that actually gets on and likes to raid I do work a full-time schedule also have a 3 month old daughter so down time on my part would be needed might have a buddy join as well

    submitted by /u/XxNxtLevelxX1
    [link] [comments]

    can someone please tell me what this frame means?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment