• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Atlas Struggling with permanent base

    Atlas Struggling with permanent base


    Struggling with permanent base

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Do you guys ever struggle finding an island and settling down? I do. I could find a great spot with all the resources nearby but I just want to keep moving. I'll spend hrs getting stone foundations down and sorting out my chests only to load it all up on the ship and take off again. Its annoying me now 😂

    submitted by /u/ross6990
    [link] [comments]

    SP admin map spawn.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    So playing around I figured out how to spawn mythic items in admin. You can spawn treasure maps also but they are without a grid assigned to them. Anyone figure out how to spawn a treasure map with a grid?

    submitted by /u/Brewhunter38
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment